There is no argument that flip flops are some of the most popular types of footwear in the world. Despite the fact that they originate from Brazil, they are a global phenomenon. You can find flip flops in Japan, the UK, the US, and pretty much any other country in the world. However, although the design of these sandals tends to look the same, there are actually many different brands out there. In this post, we look at the various types of flip flops in the market and the features that they have to offer.
Best Flip Flops In 2019
Havaianas are Brazilian branded flip flops that are in fact the most popular in the world. They are available in a wide range of colors and designs too. Havaianas are meant for all people. You will find specific brands for women , men and children too in our website Brazil House.
- The Havaianas are stylish and well designed
- They are also very comfortable on the feet
- One of the most notable flip flop brands in the market
- Available in a wide range of colors, styles, and designs
Clarke’s Breeze Sea
Clarke’s Breeze Sea is one of the higher end brands in the market right now. The flip flops are designed for both men and women. They are stylish and elegant in their design. They also look very strong and durable too. In case you are looking for flip flops that offer that exotic sense of style with extra durability, then you won’t go wrong with the Clarke’s Breeze Sea. The biggest challenge with this brand is the fact that it’s actually very expensive. In addition to this, the sole is a little narrow. In case you have wide feet, you will have a hard time fitting in. There is also an issue with the straps. Some users have complained that it is too rough on their feet.
- Comes with a hook and loop closure mechanism for easy comfort
- The flip flops are also water friendly
- The textile lining on the sole makes it more comfortable
- Features an EVA Midsole and footed toe
Olukai Ohana is also a major flip flop brand. It offers a collection of simple and functional sandals that can be used by both men and women. The sandals are very comfortable and are made using rubber and can last you for a very long time. We also found a few challenges too. The arches are very high and this can be uncomfortable for some users out there. In addition to this, although Olukai Ohana is a brand with a very simple design, it will cost you relatively more compared to other flip flops in this category.
- Made using non-slip rubber outsole for comfort and stability
- Comes with an EVA midsole for extra comfort
- The product is 100% vegan according to the manufacturer
- It’s water ready
Reef Fanning Prints
The Reef Fanning Prints are not some of the most popular flip flops out there but they do have a lot to offer. What we like the most about this brand is the variety of products available. Although the design looks the same, you can actually choose from many different colors available. In addition to this, the flip flop also features very soft fabrics to ensure you are comfortable. Some of the issues reported, however, include poor durability. The Reef Fanning Prints will not last as long as the other brands in our list. Some people have also complained about a snug fit.
- The sandals are 100% waterproof
- Come with arch support to enhance the level of comfort
- You get soft fabrics which are easy on your feet
- You can choose from a variety of colors to meet your style and preferences
FitFlop Rokkit is a high-end brand that offers some of the most stylish flip flops in the market. This is also the only brand in our list that actually features a suede finish. The FitFlop Rokkit is simply designed for people who don’t mind paying top bucks for a top product. Although it’s not a mass sale kind of product, the few people who have it have enjoyed a lot of great features. The only challenge we found is on the size. You will have a hard time finding smaller sizes. In addition to this, the FitFlop Rokkit is not for high arches.
- Offers one of the best tractions of any product in this list
- Comes with a classic suede finish for the ultimate elegance
- Shock absorbing technology is included in the design
- Very stylish design too for the high-end buyer
Sanuk Yoga Spree
If you ever wanted to try out flip flops made mostly from yoga mats then you have a great option in the Sanuk Yoga Spree. This is also the first fabric-based flip flop that we have featured in our list. Fabrics may lack the durability of plastic or rubber but they are very easy on the feet. In addition to this, the sandals are machine washable so you shouldn’t have any problem keeping them clean. The size is, however, a problem because bigger options are not available that much. The straps are also scratchy and you will need to get used to them for a few weeks. Despite this, the Sanuk Yoga Spree is a simple and highly unique fabric-based sandal that will definitely impress you.
- The foot bed is made out of Yoga mats
- The flip flops come with a rubber sole
- They are slim and highly stylish
- Fabrics on the design are very easy on your feet
- The flip flops are also machine washable
Finding high-quality flip flops is easy. There are so many brands in the market right now. The only thing you need is to look through the features of every sandal and decide what works best for you. However, if you are looking for something high quality that will give you service for a long time, Havaianas are highly recommended. They deliver great value for money